Habits/Quirks/Facts about me:
1. I have a lot of complexes. They stem from various places, but I have so man complexes about things it's not even funny, and I know it pisses my friends off a lot. I have a complex about being left behind, a complex about being unwanted and ignored, a complex about being outright disliked, just about everything. I tend to feel that my friends don't want me, perfect strangers or authority figures hate me, and my family dislikes me. These things tend to be completely untrue, but I'm retarded that way. XD;
2. I stronly dislike children. This may seem odd, since I'm a teacher of 3-year-olds and I'm always going on about how I'm going to name my kids this or that, but really, I don't like children. I want to adopt when I'm older, but I still don't particularly like taking care of them, at least not at this stage in my life. I'm also terrified of getting pregnant and have a steadily growing list of why I never, ever, ever want to do it. So, V, love, don't you dare get me pregnant. XD;;
3. I'm extremely feminist. Don't even start me. Really. Don't.
4. I cry at next to everything. When I'm really happy, when I'm really sad, at a movie, a book, an anime, I start sobbing when it gets emotional. I also cry when I get hurt a lot, because I have a low threshold for pain, and even bad bruises make me tear up. Being the attention whore that I am, I like people to pay attention to me when I cry, because, chances are, something traumatic has happened to me and I want comfort, and, though I can't cry on command, I offen wish that I could to get more attention at times when I want it. XD;;; I fail, I know.
5. I love cosplay. I love every aspect of it, from dressing up, to getting attention and people taking pictures of me, to being IC for photos or just for giggles. I think it stems from the same reason I RP and enjoy acting; I like stepping into the role of someone else. I enjoy feeling like I truly am someone, even if I'm not, as well as exploring the novelties of the unreal realtionships it gives me to my friends who cosplay with me. In addition, as stated before, I'm an attention whore, and I absolutely love people complementing my costume and taking pictures of me, as well as getting hugs and glomps!
6. I like Japanese music [or music in another language] better than English music. I'm not really sure why. I just do. XD;;
7. I'm am extremely possesive about my friends. I get jealous very very easily, and so when they'd rather spend time with someone else rather than with me, I get overly upset and tend to take things too far. This partially ties back to my complexes, and also to my attention-whoreness. I love to be loved, and I want people to want me. I tend to be especially this way to my girlfriend, because I feel like, as I always put her first and foremost when choosing people to spend time with, she should do the same for me. That is, of course, rather unfounded and bad reasoning, but I'm messed up and completely absorbed in her, anyway. XD;; This is why people get pissed at me easily and I'm a bad person. XD;; BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS! JUST REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU'RE CUSSING ME OUT IN PRIVATE! 8DD
Tags: vink_sama, ssempai, olorwen, sapling, ironprominent