(1) Choose one word that you feel describes what the FMA series is all about.
Doing what one feels is right. That's not one word, but I couldn't think of one word to describe it ;;
(2) Without providing an explanation, which character do you most identify with?
(3) Name an aspect of your favorite character that you would alter if you could.
I really can't decide on a favourite character, so I'll get back to this question at some point.
(4) If you could undo a single event of the anime/manga, which would it be and why?
The end. I hate hate hate the end. It doesn't resolve things. If Ed died it would be one thing, or if really anything else happened...I just hate the other dimension thing. It bothers me a lot. It lacks conslusion.
(5) What do you wish you could have seen more or less of in the anime/manga?
I agree with momoiro_usagi, we could have learned more about Envy. I really like Envy, but he was extremely underdeveloped. Especially with all the care they put into some of the other homunculi.
I think we could have seen less fillers. I really hate fillers in general, because they disrupt the plot. With any anime, really.
(6) Name something you most appreciate about the canon.
I really like the care put into lacking plotholes. I really like the anime's way of making homunculi and the Dante and Hohenheim characters. I know that's really just comparing to the manga, but it's what comes to mind.
(7) Do you tend to enjoy canon or fandom material more and why?
Um...hm. I'm embarassed to say fandom, when it's well done because I like the universe and characters better than the plot itself.
(8) What would you like to see more of and/or less of in fandom works?
Well...the FMA fandom has a lot of wank and crack, some of which is a little annoying. I mean, a good crack is good once in a while, but people tend to take themselves too seriously, and it gets annoying.
(9) In general, do you enjoy characters being paired in canon? In fandom? A simple yes or no.
canon: Not in particular (once again, I'm breaking the rules...sorry, all! T^T) fandom: usually.
(10) Give the number one reason why you are a fan.
The universe. I love the universe, mostly ignoring the gate and alternate world and whatnot.