First song: Pick a person who's personality matches the song, whether it be the tempo, lyrics, or music. Explain how they match, then the person you would pair them with.
Second song: Pick a pairing you support that you could write a story about based on the lyrics (not a song fic).
Third song: Pick a pairing in which one person could possibly be singing the song to the other person.
Fourth song: Describe a storyline of a fic you could write to it. Then pick a pairing that would fit into the story well.
Fifth song: Pick a pairing you don't support that would fit with the song in a fic.
Sixth song: Would the song make a better cuddle fic or smut fic? What pairing would fit well with it?
Seventh song: Pick a pairing you rarely see/have never seen written that would match the song.
Eighth song: Pick a pairing you don't fangirl, but someone else you know does that would fit if it was written into a song fic.
Ninth song: Pick a pairing that you can't see fitting with the song at all. Which song on the album would they fit with, if any?
Tenth song: Would the song be a better fluff or character death fic? Pick one and a pairing that you would write, if making it into a song fic.
Should that album exceed 10 songs, repeat from #1.
After completing, post so that other may do the same for you
Album: The Spirit Room
Artist: Michelle Branch
1) I have to say Marie (lj user="untangle">). Although I doubt this counts, she shows up all over the place in my nets. XD
2) I'm thinking KuroFye.
3) 39. xD S-chan and I were just talking about that.
4) It would probably be a drabble about one person sacrifising something for the other person. The pairing would absolutely have to be TouyaYukito. :D
5) Hm...this song makes me think of Kanan for some reason. EWWWWWW. >_<
6) Um, it would probably be a good angst fic, but if it had to be one, I'd say cuddly. You know, someone goes away and then comes back and it's all yay. Actually, it would be a good post-series RoyEd fic. One of those ones where Ec omes back.
7) Pfft! BarryFalman, of course! After all,"Seet Misery" describes Falman perfectly.
8) Hm...don't know really. "If only she knew"...rrrrrrrr...I really don't know.
9) AlxWrath. Maybe "You get me" would fit...maybe.
10) Character death. The song is "Goodbye to you" XD It would be a good AlxWrath, too, actually...huh.
11) SKIPPING TO NUMBER 2 SHHHHH. 58 yaaaaaaaaaay.